SimpleBurn was designed to have minimal dependencies:
- GTK2 or GTK3 libs for the interface (no GNOME or XFCE libs are needed);
- burning suite: cdrtools (cdrecord, cdda2wav, mkisofs) / cdrkit (with compatibility symlinks: cdrecord->wodim, cdda2wav->icedax, genisoimage->mkisofs)
- detection: cdrom_id (udev), blkid & isosize (util-linux), mplayer (video DVD detection)
- burning and extracting: flac, mpg123, lame (for MP3 audio extracting), vorbis-tools, mencoder (DVD ripping - recommended)
- video preview / audio listening: gmplayer (optional)
Extract the archive, then run commands like:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr [-DGTK3=ON] .
SimpleBurn, Copyright Frank Endres, 2009-2015
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under french law, compatible with the GNU General Public License.