SimpleBurn was designed to have minimal dependencies:
- GTK2 libs for the interface (no GNOME or XFCE libs are needed);
- for burning:
- CDRTools (cdrecord, cdda2wav, mkisofs) or CDRKit (wodim, icedax, genisoimage),
- or LibBurnia (cdrskin + xorriso) + CDParanoia / LibCDIO + CDRDAO;
- for devices and media detection:
- or LibCDIO;
- FLAC, MPG123 and Vorbis-Tools (oggdec) are needed for burning audio CD from FLAC, MP3 or Vorbis encoded files; Normalize is used if available;
- MPlayer and MEncoder are needed for video DVD extraction;
- BASH and the following utilities: cat, cut, dd, df, mount, ls, mv, pgrep, rm, sed and umount.
Extract the archive and run the following commands inside the archive’s directory:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DDETECTION=UDEV -DBURNING=LIBBURNIA .
#"DETECTION" method can be: "UDEV" (default) or "LIBCDIO"
#"BURNING" suite can be: "CDRTOOLS" (default) or "LIBBURNIA"
See the "INSTALL" file in the archive’s "doc" directory for detailed build and install instructions.
SimpleBurn, Copyright Frank Endres, 2009-2012
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under french law, compatible with the GNU General Public License.
- SimpleBurn-1.6.5 (source) (2012-08-09)