SimpleBurn was designed to have minimal dependencies:
- GTK3 (default) or GTK2 libs for the interface;
- burning suite: cdrtools (cdrecord, cdda2wav, mkisofs) / cdrkit (with compatibility symlinks: cdrecord->wodim, cdda2wav->icedax, genisoimage->mkisofs)
- detection: libdvdread, libcddb, libcdio
- audio burning and extracting: flac (flac<->wav), mpg123 (mp3->wav), lame (wav->mp3), vorbis-tools (ogg<->wav)
- video DVD ripping: mencoder with mandatory xvid and optional mp3 codec support - simpleburn.sh can be edited to change quality & codecs
- video / audio preview: gmplayer (or symlink with same command line options)
Extract the archive, then run commands like:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr [-DGTK2=ON] .
SimpleBurn, Copyright Frank Endres, 2009-2016
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under french law, compatible with the GNU General Public License.